Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hi๐
200 notifications aur kisi ke nhi hote๐คฃ
1. ๐ฅ
2. F nd N
3. Stuart๐
4. Mastani
5. Iska hint kaise du
That doesnโt make me popular ๐คฃ
Nothing matches I guess
Bas mujhe 0 points Aur 0 goals Chahiye ab
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That doesnโt make me popular ๐คฃ
Nothing matches I guess
Bas mujhe 0 points Aur 0 goals Chahiye ab
What!!๐ฒ How๐ฒ
Tumne nind me answers bheje the kya
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That doesnโt make me popular ๐คฃ
Nothing matches I guess
Bas mujhe 0 points Aur 0 goals Chahiye ab
Our 3rd matches with 2 more ppl
4 goals confirmed๐ฅณ
Haan
Neend main hi thi main ๐ญ๐
Vampire ki girlfriend?
Coz even I wrote her
A fight between a lot of stars... i am impressed with some of the choices but ya they didn't win.... talking about question 4
appy be like " time to raise some blood pressures"๐
๐
But ab mujhe zero Chahiye
Either I top or I lose
Yeh middle main Rehna is such a torture ๐ญ๐
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
๐
But ab mujhe zero Chahiye
Either I top or I lose
Yeh middle main Rehna is such a torture ๐ญ๐
aap apne points aur goals sab mein baat do๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1