What was with Shiva and his split personality talking to him 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What was with Shiva and his split personality talking to him 😆
🤣
Woh waala accha lagta hai but isn't exactly my fav.😆
It's Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali, another SP show, a gem!❤️
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
title mein tum dono ki baat rakh li 😆
Maine notice kiya abhi🤣
Looks nice👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
🤣
Woh waala accha lagta hai but isn't exactly my fav.😆
It's Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali, another SP show, a gem!❤️
Right now I only watch this. But I keep on bhatking in every forum for stories. Fatejo are just beginning to be written on little by little. Raghavi have beautiful stories already. N Sai is too good.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Right now I only watch this. But I keep on bhatking in every forum for stories. Fatejo are just beginning to be written on little by little. Raghavi have beautiful stories already. N Sai is too good.
Start watching KUDCA on Sony TV. It's really amazing from day 1.
Did you see today's episode?!
Kya dhamaka thha!🥳
After hearing Pallavi calling that sanki budha by his name and saying that she is happy as Pallavi Raghav Rao, ardhamaindha! I can't even describe how happy I am!
If I have to chose between Shiva and RR, I will happily and without hesitation pick RR!❤️
Originally posted by: Transference
What was with Shiva and his split personality talking to him 😆
It was weird, itna chotu sa scene🤪
I know KUDCA. Farooq track spoilt it for me. And when Pranali left it just did it!