Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I am sorry for the confusion koeli๐ญ. I should have told you about this. Sorry everyone๐ญ
koi na yaar... jaldi se PM kardo answers
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I am sorry for the confusion koeli๐ญ. I should have told you about this. Sorry everyone๐ญ
koi na yaar... jaldi se PM kardo answers
naa, off to bed... kal lec hai๐ญ gn folksโค๏ธ
Youโre the second person to say this ๐ praying intensely. ๐

Goody goody night ๐
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mumma is happy that m being impartial๐คฃ papa ki tarah, duty first๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ expected
Meri bezzati kyun chaati hai (remembers the 1 point) ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
scoreboard check karo re, incase tum logo ka naam chut gaya toh๐คฃ aur apne dosto se pucho answer bheje ki nahi๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ waah mataji waah saastak dandwat pranam to u for that dialogue
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ waah mataji waah saastak dandwat pranam to u for that dialogue
Jeete raho balike โ
Goodnight๐ค
He kai? Bhidu, IF duty sodoon kuthe challey?
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1