Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Gina grows on you.. starting me mujhe bhi nahi pasand thi.. 😆
Hitchcock and Scully😳 they're the best!!
Goodnight guys!! See ya tomorrow!🤗
Goodnight Neha🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Gina grows on you.. starting me mujhe bhi nahi pasand thi.. 😆
Hitchcock and Scully😳 they're the best!!
Goodnight guys!! See ya tomorrow!🤗
Goodnight Neha🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
What answers you gave for sheep
I think hers same as Kiffs except 1 or 2
Cool cool cool cool 😆
This show is like my stress buster. I just pick a random episode when I'm down and watch it.
This and modern family
Yes!! Both are great!
Rewatching this show is my therapy😆
Cool cool cool cool 😆
This show is like my stress buster. I just pick a random episode when I'm down and watch it.
This and modern family
We r so similar😆I do the same
Halloween ep r my fav😆 Specially 1st nd 2nd😆
Can we get result tomorrow
did she post her answers somewhere?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Me neither🤣
Hitchcock nd Scully r fine by me till they dont get too annoying😆
My younger cousin likes Gina and we get into constant fights because of that.
I like them more than Gina 😆
What about cap and Kevin 😆
I mostly read wus of boring episodes
I missed too many episodes. I'll just watch from yesterday's episode then
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Can we get result tomorrow
For which one? As extras r due on 17th
Goodnight🤗sleep toit
Don't let bed bugs bite😆 you bite them🤣