Yusss!! Fellow nine-nines gather together!! 🤗
Nine-nine!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yusss!! Fellow nine-nines gather together!! 🤗
Nine-nine!
I wouldn't have expected any less of them 🤣
So marriage is gonna happen without Tej-Vi-lok's knowledge?
Wo nahi pata
I just want ShaKhi scenes they are so magical
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Nine-nine!!! 🤗
Their marriage was my favourite episode!! Omg!! They're so amazing n adorable!!
Rosa n Gina are my favorites too!! 🤗
Don't kill me
But I'm not much of a fan of Gina.
I love the remaining cast even hitchcock and sully😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Well guys in sheep game agar mera ek bhi answer common na ho to main eliminate ho jaunga. Because I didn't got any questions from koeli for sheep round
There was no elimination, maybe she forgot?? Wo wale thread pe message kiya?
I missed too many episodes. I'll just watch from yesterday's episode then
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
There was no elimination, maybe she forgot?? Wo wale thread pe message kiya?
Or maybe he didnt send the pm to her for 1st round
Don't kill me
But I'm not much of a fan of Gina.
I love the remaining cast even hitchcock and sully😆
Me neither🤣
Hitchcock nd Scully r fine by me till they dont get too annoying😆
Gina grows on you.. starting me mujhe bhi nahi pasand thi.. 😆
Hitchcock and Scully😳 they're the best!!
Goodnight guys!! See ya tomorrow!🤗
What answers you gave for sheep
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Toit nups!! Smort! Noice!! 🤗
Yep, I was kinda torn between choosing my favourite and something common n then raam bharose tick kar diya🤣
Cool cool cool cool 😆
This show is like my stress buster. I just pick a random episode when I'm down and watch it.
This and modern family