There's so many tags and quotes I lost track of thread😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There's so many tags and quotes I lost track of thread😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Because I need these points but I won’t get them because you’re in a different group 😒
Aww but Lexi said ur group had most commons or something
Moderator, Viewbie, Cool-Viewbie and Channel Moderator tha
Oh, thank goodness someone chose scary noises!
Which fear did you vote for? I found all the rest extremely scary
Riya, neha and hbkrocks
mujhe kya pata tha 😭Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I put chocolate so that everyone chooses that and tumne mera dil tod diya Mrs Malik😭
i didn’t think twice before choosing butterscotch 🥺
Ab mera kya hoga😔
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hiral, Priya, Beauty and Anmol had a great commonness I would say
Wow
It means they are the winners
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Moderator, Viewbie, Cool-Viewbie and Channel Moderator tha
Oh, thank goodness someone chose scary noises!
Do you remember what was the last option. I voted for that
Was it Mod?
hbrocks posted his asnwers and went, neha doesnt rememebr hers very well😆
What’s with everyone choosing Italian? Chinese kab se non favourite ho gaya sab ka? 🤔