Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was like who goes for butterscotch when chocolate is just there🤣 (learnt it teh ahard way in lavy's game)
Exactly🤣 chocolate wins hands down
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was like who goes for butterscotch when chocolate is just there🤣 (learnt it teh ahard way in lavy's game)
Exactly🤣 chocolate wins hands down
There’s nothing to say I’m pissed 😂😂Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Kya kahun main inn dono ka
Hinna and Ramya idhar aao. That thread is finished
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
There’s nothing to say I’m pissed 😂😂
Why r u pissed😲
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Cloth was Satin.
I wrote room with scary noises, Chinese and Moderator
Moderator for? I don't remember the question
Cloth Velvet 😭
Room same
*Stirs away awkwardly*Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
There’s nothing to say I’m pissed 😂😂
she can add me to her friend list if she wants lol
Chalo atleast i match with u for velvet phew
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hinna and Ramya idhar aao. That thread is finished
OMG sorry
Because I need these points but I won’t get them because you’re in a different group 😒