Chalo I’m going bye
Can’t stay awake anymore
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo I’m going bye
Can’t stay awake anymore
Amekha muh band karo 😭😭🤣
ofc she meant nominated 🤣😭
Why are you being Amir Khan and against getting an award?? 😲 I thought that was Rashi style. 🤣🤣
Mod hai idhar...Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Oh, you are married? So am I! Sheh, aaj kal ke bacche, I tell you. Kitni bhi 18+ /mature tag karoon Wattpad pe, udhar sab se pehle jaate hain and then mujhe proudly message karte hain ki rule breaker hain hum 😛
Mods, please ignore the above ^
Anyways...idhar koi single hai?
25 ki umar ka koi?
It’s not even 10 yet
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why are you being Amir Khan and against getting an award?? 😲 I thought that was Rashi style. 🤣🤣
Because I’m not a spammer 😭🤧
Jhoota award leke kya karu 😒
Amir Khan ki behenOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Who wasted their nomination space for me Btw thanks😆
All the best to all those nominated👍🏼
I thought you got upset that there are categories you didn't get voted for
😆
Hahaha na na dear
It was typo why would I get upset
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s not even 10 yet
I got my jab yesterday 😆
Fever hai Isilye I’m feeling sleepy 😴
Jiju humesha tere saath hote hai?