Which 7?? I want to know 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Which 7?? I want to know 😂
Hinna move to new thread. 157 pgs, thread is finished
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Oh? Aisa kya? There were couple of people enamoured with him and recommended the show to me for AmVeer. Heard a lot about Vashmay too pre partition. Should I check it out or no?
I think only Kunal fans are shipping them but im pretty sure end game will be AmDheer since they were original couple who got separated
You can watch the beginning episodes they were really good but ab story bekaar hogayi hai...everyone stopped watching and forum is dead
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Which 7?? I want to know 😂
all except maruti, velvet, ialian
yayy💃💃
But i think i might be unique for chocolate if Hiral didn’t choose Butterscotch
Hiral pls tell me you chose butterscotch 😭😭
I chose chocolate
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Haan yeh sahi hai
Dhang se sona nahi hai madam ko
Careless ho tum
@Mishti: Just like you!
And what about exams waise?
I am not careless 🥱
Board Exams cancelled. Preparing for NEET.
🤗
Waise toh it was for AkshuOriginally posted by: EYO7NRJ4XLGQUG77
I am not careless 🥱
Board Exams cancelled. Preparing for NEET.
🤗
But I did hear about your 12th
Chalo go good in NEET
Lol...you are careless...
Oracle
Originally posted by: LIWCUKPFRS5R3IK3
I am not careless 🥱
Board Exams cancelled. Preparing for NEET.
🤗
is that mishtu🤓