Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nahi bataungi...
No bonus points for shibu and soni
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nahi bataungi...
No bonus points for shibu and soni
Waise does anyone want all the award nominations?
So that until 19th you can try guessing?
Mine is missing but you refused to add that already because of Amekha & Hinna, so it’s fine 😒
why were you awake at 6am🤓
im guessing you didnt get your fan back
I want straight awards& no guessing timeOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
Waise does anyone want all the award nominations?
So that until 19th you can try guessing?
Originally posted by: priya185
I want straight awards& no guessing time
Even then you have to wait for 19th😆
I prefer just waiting without knowing nominations
UmhmOriginally posted by: priya185
I prefer just waiting without knowing nominations
No issues with that too
Ek ne na kahan ek ne haaOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I want nominations
Ab baki ayenge toh pata chalega😆
I wanna see the nominations too ✋
I wanna see the nomination😃