Yours 🤣
Sunny said I'll be his Didi. I read it as dadi. Hence the confusion 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yours 🤣
Sunny said I'll be his Didi. I read it as dadi. Hence the confusion 😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Tumne kya kiya?
Help them get married 🤣JK. I was referring to hava
Yours 🤣
Sunny said I'll be his Didi. I read it as dadi. Hence the confusion 😆
i dont mind a daadi, ask kifla if she is ok with yo being her mil🤣
get the courts that accept marriages even though there are no witnesses and no photos😆
shadi ke baad hoajyega use bhi 😎😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
i dont mind a daadi, ask kifla if she is ok with yo being her mil🤣
Poor Kifla 😆. Got new relations every single day
everything is fair in love and war😈
Itv has corrupted everyone 🤣
Giving everyone ideas for forced marriages.
evidence banlenge hum😈Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
get the courts that accept marriages even though there are no witnesses and no photos😆
evidence banlenge hum😈
khud ki shaadi ka khud hi evidence? yeh kaunse cort mein hota hai?🤣
I am not letting you marry Ralph until and unless he agrees and that too without your influence😳shadi ke baad hoajyega use bhi 😎😈