And with this I remembered that fair and lovely ad with same song🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
And with this I remembered that fair and lovely ad with same song🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am so damn jealous of other fds, unko jhole me bhar bhar ke bts milta hai. 😒😒
You know even private waale bhi, glitz vision has been giving IVs if mehendi and shaurya, I always comment hamara waala do, individual hi sahi🤣
Okay, now I'm humming 'oh piya'🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
You know even private waale bhi, glitz vision has been giving IVs if mehendi and shaurya, I always comment hamara waala do, individual hi sahi🤣
Aisa hum pyaare logon ke saath hi kyu? 😒😒
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
You know even private waale bhi, glitz vision has been giving IVs if mehendi and shaurya, I always comment hamara waala do, individual hi sahi🤣
Off-screen IVs na toh onscreen kuch Sairat scenes to do makers😭
Aur karo, taang tod mohabbat creative representative se🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am so damn jealous of other fds, unko jhole me bhar bhar ke bts milta hai. 😒😒
Yeah every one does a insta live with the ML and FL. I just saw the tamarind one where both were on live. Hamara putti kismat.
Not sure why sairat does come live together. U think it is because of aish 🤔
Meri taang tod Mohabbat bahut sacchi hai. 😆😆
Originally posted by: appisuri
Didi ka Dance kaisa lga guys especially ishanni as u are trained classical dancer
Didi was slighty stiff and uss jump ke baad things turned harsh🤣
Continued.....
With a closed door and without didi ka divya darshan🤣