Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Questions aaj raat ko milenge๐
answers sent
i think ill only get one point๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Questions aaj raat ko milenge๐
answers sent
i think ill only get one point๐คฃ
Already๐ฒ u want fff award kya?
No but i didnt like these questions
isliye jaldi jaldi answers bhej diye ๐
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
No but i didnt like these questions
isliye jaldi jaldi answers bhej diye ๐
Haan qs can have multiple ans so ya its lil tough
I second this. Confused on this one. Exactly kya chahte ho, host sahiba?
Yep, stymied by Q2 as well! Please clarify!
Question number 2 is for real life couple..
I wanted to know if Q1 is for western films as well or only Indian films??
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1