If I turn off seeing siggy, you can't see too? Ya you turned off yours too?
Lexi, how many people sent their answers and how many baaki?
@Sunny : 17-18 hai deadline!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If I turn off seeing siggy, you can't see too? Ya you turned off yours too?
Lexi, how many people sent their answers and how many baaki?
@Sunny : 17-18 hai deadline!
☺️☺️ tum ne hi dhundh ke Dia hai mujhe☺️
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
If I turn off seeing siggy, you can't see too? Ya you turned off yours too?
Lexi, how many people sent their answers and how many baaki?
@Sunny : 17-18 hai deadline!
No I have turned off
I haven't checked it today
Will check it in sometime
☺️☺️ tum ne hi dhundh ke Dia hai mujhe☺️
Diya Maine sabko tha
Crush banaya Tumne 😂
OK😃. Sadly 17-18 ko ye game khatam ho jayegaOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
If I turn off seeing siggy, you can't see too? Ya you turned off yours too?
Lexi, how many people sent their answers and how many baaki?
@Sunny : 17-18 hai deadline!
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
OK😃. Sadly 17-18 ko ye game khatam ho jayega
Hota hai...hota hai 😅
Han toh Kia kro itna bhaga Raha tha mujhe Apne peeche ☺️mujhe pyar hi hogaya ☺️
Mil gaya??? 😆
Don't you think Neha is similar to Sandy in terms of liking every post?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Don't you think Neha is similar to Sandy in terms of liking every post?
😆 good observation n yes i agree😆