Posted: 2 years ago

Omg somebody got red colour😎🤗

Congo

I loved that green colour on u

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Ladkiyon ne usse "Hot" ka title dediya hai and banda hot bhi hai tho seriously kyun na le😆 He is so full of himself 🤣 uska bas chale tho aisa hot shoot karke khud he apne post pe likh de 'I am so hot' 'I love my hotness' etc, etc🤣

He might do the modeling along side acting post MHRW

LOL, exactly he's really full of himself (in a good way). Aur yeh to bass shuruat hai. I think initially he wasn't that into modeling, as in, he didn't focus that much on it beyond clicking some portfolio pictures, but he's using the exposure he gets through this show really well to build up that portfolio. 

I hope he actually does some serious modeling post or even during MHRW. Bande ko Sunday ko bhi kaam karne ka shauq hai. Besides, looks are important for actors so they need to make the best of their youth. 

I miss his old hairstyle though but maybe because of lockdown they don't have his stylist here?

Congrats on the color change! smiley40

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Gals update will be late today at a friends house for supper!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

At this point, if Pallavi is "forgiven and accepted back", her life is going to be actual hell. I can just about see it. She'll never have a modicum of freedom. Vijay used to get Nikhil to chaperone Pallavi's shop visits if Raghav was involved even before, I assume he'll only amp that up. Endless taanas from Sulochana, Amrutha and Mansi- these used to be restricted to her widowhood, now they'll add content about an affair, her gold-digger ways, an elopement and a short-lived marriage. Unlike before, Vijay won't stop them, rather, he'll hold his greatness over Pallavi for as long as he lives. Ehsaan roz ginwaye jaayenge- not only did they accept her after her husband died, they were willing to forgive this major misstep of hers ("teri zindagi naye sire se sawarunga"). Now, she better be indebted for life. Mujhe soch kar hi ghutan ho rahi hai. 

LMAO, you've changed my mind on my most preferred outcome. I wanted Raghav to refuse straight up, but now I want Sulochana to do this 🤣 Wouldn't it be funny, though, if we're expecting this to be Sharda's breaking point, but it ends up being Milind's? He does have it in him- I remember his rage at Sulochana post-abortion, but he's become such a bland character 😆🤣

@bold- fully agree- I think I can see it playing out this way, which is what made the precap all the more disturbing. Poor baby. 💔 My slight peeve here is that he's once again not hearing what she said- she doesn't want reconciliation on these terms. She's not just said it, but even acted on it twice- not leaving with Vijay, and leading Raghav out of the house. It's consistent writing because of the mental state he's in, plus we need to keep in mind that he has no insight to Pallavi's thought process, especially to the extent we as an audience do, but he's making the same mistake he did when he came home from the Deshmukh's and told her she has a trash family (though I want him to go back to that 😅), which was presuming the best outcome for her, rather than listening to what she is saying. But of course, we haven't seen what leads to this scenario, so I'm trying to stay neutral. 

Oh man, ehsaan ginwaane mein Sanki to number 1 hai. Yuck, I can just imagine his haughty demeanor at all time that he decided to be 'generous' and forgive her, but we all know he will not forget, and won't let others forget either. She will always be on the backfoot and he'll make her nervous to the point where it would be like walking on eggshells. No freedom whatsoever. Worst of all, he will not just admit but never even realize that he was the one who was at fault and that if anything, he's the one who should ask for forgiveness and then try and turn over a new leaf. Beti to woh kab ki bann gayi, par woh baap kabhi nahin bann paya. 

Milind exploding would be a breath of fresh air. It's possible this is the moment it happens because BWA is a little tame in Raghav's matters for now, plus we did see him yelling at her the other day. However, if Milind was unable to speak for his own daughters or for himself, I don't expect him to do anything for Pallavi, at least not openly. BWA doing it is the only thing that would work because not only would it be a silent nod to what Raghav asked her to do in the car, but also because Sanki won't listen to anyone else. Plus, her cunning will help her find the right words and taunts to make it happen, without making it look like she's suddenly taking Pallavi's side.

Yes, Raghav has heard but not really listened to what she said. Amma had warned him about this when he'd barged in on Keerti's photoshoot, that he needs to stop forcing his 'help' on people, especially when they don't want it. I think he is so desperate right now that he will do anything. I also miss the version of him that told her straight up that her family was a bunch of crazy egoistic people. He's softened too much since then but I'm hoping the anger we see him display in the precap will give us some dhamakedaar dialogues. I agree it's consistent writing for his character. I think it's fine if they both continue to make mistakes despite their best intentions of helping one another, because this is normal when you are newly married and trying to learn more about each other. From his perspective, I think he wants her to stay in Hyderabad no matter what, irony of ironies! And if this means helping her go back to the Ds and fixing things with them, or at least ensuring that he wins her over by doing this for her, then so be it - that's where his headspace is. 

The flip side is that even if he does what Sanki asks, which I'm praying won't happen, or at least considers it before being stopped, or even if someone else diffuses the situation, I hope Pallavi hears about Sanki's exact terms and conditions. That way she will get yet another glimpse into how he thinks and can start to see how toxic things are. Whether or not she admits or accepts it is a different matter, but these incidents, over a period of time, are helping her form a picture of the Ds' true nature. Also, knowing what she knows about the tea incident with Raghav's father, she will be able to draw the parallels and be riled up at the thought of her husband being subject to such disgusting demands in order to damage his pride, and herself being treated as an object to be bartered, because that's exactly what Sanki thinks of her now. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha0609

Exactly and Vijay constantly doubting Pallavi after the blouse incident shows that he didn’t want her to remarry not because he was worried about her happiness but I think he sees her as his son’s widow and he wants to keep seeing her that way.

Because if anything Raghav behaved like a real gentleman in that particular instance he went to her even though he knew she wouldn’t listen to him and told her about her wardrobe malfunction.

Yeah, this is misogyny in another form. A woman's existence must be tied to the titles she receives from her husband. Ek baar shaadi kar li to zindagi bhar sasuraal waalon ki identity le legi. He likes the idea that she's "preserved" as a living memory to Mandaar or whatever. Ugh. 

Raghav did behave like a gentleman in that situation, and in fact prevented a major incident that would have been bad for the Ds' so-called izzat. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha0609

@bold - I want Raghav to realise this that going back to D house is not an option for Pallavi. I want him to only try to have them reconcile but at the same time realise it will be hell on earth for her to go back there and prevent that from happening at any cost.

He is a smart man I am sure he realises that Pallavi will never be safe in that house. He knows it’s the other way round that Pallavi deserves an apology and not forgiveness.

He already said so if you really were a daughter to them they would not have thrown you out on the road that too in the middle of the night. I want him to remember this.

I want him to find a way to help them reconcile but ensure she doesn't go back to living with him. Either she stays with him or lives an independent life, which I'm sure he will fully support. The way she reacted when she found out that he had helped her win a contract means that she won't mind his gesture, and I think he would be well within his rights to set her up for the next phase of her life. That he will have a difficult time living apart from her is another matter, but we know he's the type who'd do anything for her happiness, even if it's at the cost of his own. He will keep tabs on her and ensure she is safe but will not let the Ds drag her down again, whether she lives with him or alone. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

😡No matter what he thinks he owes to Pallavi and restoring her relationship with the trashmukhs , since he is so scarred by the failed relationships in his own life , I don’t want him to do what sanki asks , rather he should dunk the whole jug of water on sankis head to cool him and knock some sense back into him. I really think I’ll throw a tantrum if he does what sanki asks and my girls will be wondering what happened to mummy!!😆

The entire fandom probably wants something like this to happen. 🤣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I doubt he will do that. Instead he would walk off after giving that mahaa sanki reality check.

I would love to hear Raghav call him Sanki buddha again, remind them that they are a bunch of crazy egoistic people, that Pallavi doesn't deserve them, and that he will find a way to straighten him out eventually. Then walk out of there in RR style. 😎

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago