Itni khushi mujhe apni didi ki shaadi Me nahi hui jitni inki pics ko dekhkar ho rahi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Itni khushi mujhe apni didi ki shaadi Me nahi hui jitni inki pics ko dekhkar ho rahi hai🤣
suhagraat 😆
Sab log thank you mat kaho. Yeh share karna toh punya ka kaam tha. 🤣
Aaj 14th hogayii and shaadi shoot kar rahe. 20 ko wapis jaa rhe. Toh I assume SR dikhayenge hi. 🤣
mubaarak ho ishqaan hua hai 🥳🤣
Omg 😭❤️
I was wondering last time why ishqi's dulhan look was so underwhelming. Now I understand they saved this for the ishqaan wedding. She looks soo good
Aaj 14th hogayii and shaadi shoot kar rahe. 20 ko wapis jaa rhe. Toh I assume SR dikhayenge hi. 🤣
Gul ke shows me subagraat wedding ke bad nai milti, bahur wait karna padta hai 😆
But the bride behind sarla Aunty’s pic has red chunri. It seems different to me 😕
Wahi jo uss raat poora nai hopaega 🤣
Ishqaan have been very intimate being 'in hate'. Lets see how it goes for them with the SR. If nothing, it will be very funny. 🤣🤣