ohh, finished school much before it ended.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh, finished school much before it ended.
Originally posted by: Blink_Cat
Hey! And I Himanshi.
I so want to see how ishqaan will be with their concious romance, would they be awakward or cool like ahaan was when he hand kissed her.
He will have to get high every time to make love 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Waise Cezanne Khan was so promising.. pata nahi kya hua uska.
seems like he had ego issues with Shweta. They never got along.
He hv to get Ishq high to do this asanskari act🤣
As old as time Bol do considering its trending Nowadays 😆
I was in highschool when it ended.
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Let’s see I was about to finish school 😆
EDIT: wait when was kasauti? Don’t remember? Which year?
2008 not sure 😆
We never know🤣
With ishqi he is so different. I have funny awakward scenes in my head. Ye phase ke liye I am very excited!
I was not even born when it started🤭
Originally posted by: Blink_Cat
We never know🤣
With ishqi he is so different. I have funny awakward scenes in my head. Ye phase ke liye I am very excited!
you can shared your scene with us 😆