Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Congratulations for new thread🥳
Haven't done any challenge but wanted to try today, as I am early today and have options😆
3.
Chocopie
I like this hehe, this is my BIL's fav
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Congratulations for new thread🥳
Haven't done any challenge but wanted to try today, as I am early today and have options😆
3.
Chocopie
I like this hehe, this is my BIL's fav
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
OMG. Kaccha Mango Bite and Hajmola☺️
I doubt anyone else doesn't love these two?
Milky way is another love of mine
3 Musketeers looks interesting!⭐️
Ikr hajmola i used to eat a lot when i was child. Kaccha mango is my love
Wow Soni, I see Mango Bite in your menu 😍I've gotta take the Mango Bite. 😍
My chocolates for chocolate challenge are-
1. Coffee Bite

2. Amul Fruit & Nut chocolate-
3. Dairy Milk Bubbly
4. Ferrero Rocher

5. Pulse toffee

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Wow Soni, I see Mango Bite in your menu 😍I've gotta take the Mango Bite. 😍
Hehe take it bhai but gotta share its my fav too
Lavy, I'm taking Cadbury Daily Milk from your menu. 😍
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Lavy, I'm taking Cadbury Daily Milk from your menu. 😍
For sure🤗
My chocolates for chocolate challenge are-
1. Coffee Bite
2. Amul Fruit & Nut chocolate-
3. Dairy Milk Bubbly
4. Ferrero Rocher
5. Pulse toffee
Yummm choices love it all
Thank you SK for the tag.
My 5 Chocolates for the challenge
(Updated 3rd time 😊)





Cheers.....
Ferro is already done Raji and 2nd image not coming
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842