Bollywood CC#64- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.9k

Users

38

Likes

899

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-qfi8q_Hn/?utm_medium=copy_link

I used to be so scared after swallowing chewing gum..

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


and swallowing watermelon seeds because I thought a watermelon would grow inside me 😆

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


and swallowing watermelon seeds because I thought a watermelon would grow inside me 😆

I used to be for orange seeds...😆

Now, I intentionally swallow every seeds😆 Easy to eat ..

Posted: 5 years ago


Feel sorry for these kids...😭.had they known love from their parents they wouldn't be talking about choosing some one else as parents....I hope they find people who can love them as their own...

Once again...and I can't say this enough......have sex before marriage...with how many people you want...just don't be irresponsible enough to bring a child in this world if you are not ready to support them physically, emotionally and financially.....No child deserves to be brought in this world and then left wondering.....where can I find better parents who can actually love me....so heartbreaking...🥺

Posted: 5 years ago


😆OMG...I remember when I was little..I was eating oranges and I swallowed a seed and I ran to mommy to tell her...and she pretended to be shocked and said ...OMG...now tomorrow morning the orange tree will come out of your mouth....I was so worried the whole night that I will have a tree hanging out of my mouth...😆.parents are such goof balls at times..🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".