lkn mein serious hoo๐ฅณ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lkn mein serious hoo๐ฅณ
Nina Khush hoja aaj Kahi toh jeeti ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
That's the rule๐คฃ
PS likhba vul gayi thi, yaad dilane ke liye shukriya๐คฃ
this convo is a reference to doctor strange๐ฒ
๐ฅณ๐ฅณchalo you ppl know about community more now!!
Congratulations everyone!!
I'm late ๐
How much did you get ๐
I'm scared to check my score. I don't think I got even 1 point ๐
lkn mein serious hoo๐ฅณ
Kyu Ji?
yup thanks to this game, iโm learning a lot๐คฉ๐Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
๐ฅณ๐ฅณchalo you ppl know about community more now!!
Congratulations everyone!!
There werenโt many of us active here at the time anyway ๐
4/5๐ and you??
You got more than 1 point ๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1