
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing

Shit went with google ๐ต
Ohoooo. Being semi common is even worse than being unique ๐คฃ Why did I have to choose violet
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aajao results started
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ offcourse
This could be my first and last point.
Cheers....
Aapse mile bhi dhang se ussi forum main Mentorkyun yaad dilati rehti ho behen?
Ab laal dupatte ne kuch toh achha bhi kiya tha na๐คฃ
Eventhough it was at the cost you going mad
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Ohoooo. Being semi common is even worse than being unique ๐คฃ Why did I have to choose violet
Idk๐คฃ maybe thats the color u saw 1st in flag from bottom lol
#LaalDupattaFTW๐คฃ
Folks/sheepโs ๐Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
tagging some folks, call your gangs here๐
Results time ^
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Main gussa nahi hun
And kabhi ho bhi gayi toh thoda ekhaad ghanta chod dena
Apne aap tumhare saath bat karne lag jaungi
Thank you Ji๐ค
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1