On a different note,
In Ishqi drunk scene, what kind of hairstyle does Akshita have? What do they call it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
On a different note,
In Ishqi drunk scene, what kind of hairstyle does Akshita have? What do they call it?
I think it is crimped hair
Originally posted by: kankabhor
On a different note,
In Ishqi drunk scene, what kind of hairstyle does Akshita have? What do they call it?
Main ladki nehi hnu 🤔 I mean physically hnu 😆 but yeh sab hairstyles, looks, makeups knowledge nehi Hai 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Main ladki nehi hnu 🤔 I mean physically hnu 😆 but yeh sab hairstyles, looks, makeups knowledge nehi Hai 🤣
Same here 😆
So glad I am not the only one 😆
Last time I put on make up was in my wedding 3 years ago😆 That was also done by someone else😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Main ladki nehi hnu 🤔 I mean physically hnu 😆 but yeh sab hairstyles, looks, makeups knowledge nehi Hai 🤣
Count me in🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Raj k collar mein woh design nehi Hai 😡 Kartik K collar mein hi serf woh design Hai Yaar please Kartik se Rhea ko mat chipkaooo
Kartik:Ye kya hoRhea hai.. bhai ki Rhea meri ho rhi hai🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Raj k collar mein woh design nehi Hai 😡 Kartik K collar mein hi serf woh design Hai Yaar please Kartik se Rhea ko mat chipkaooo
maine second pg pe hi likha hai ki agar woh kartik hai toh it must be because he must be taking ishqi till the mandap kyuki uska koi bhai nahi hai.