Yaar blue collar toh Raj ka bhi hai. Itna overthink mat karo. 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar blue collar toh Raj ka bhi hai. Itna overthink mat karo. 😐
As of now, on the basis of the fact that Rhea's parents haven't posted any picture ( And her father is very active on Instagram ) , I think the pregnancy thing would be exposed during the day time when Ishqi has disappeared ( to get some proof probably ) and then the wedding will take place peacefully.
Hopefully
yes, papaji is very active and today no pics🤣 Sarla and Papaji ke pics to hote hi hai har function me😆
Yaar blue collar toh Raj ka bhi hai. Itna overthink mat karo. 😐
Ek anaar 100 beemar 😆
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I was small when that aired😆
I know of Pavitra Rishta tho. Purvi looked older than her mum at one stage, another 20 years later, Archana looked older than her mum and mum-in-law🤣
Weird part is we don't question about the same technology, same fashion they show after huge time leap of 7yrs to sometimes 20 years!! which existed previously.
We know it's weird but we accept it and enjoy it. 😃
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Kasautii..was the time where I used to think Prerna got pregnant 🤰 because she was in love with Anurag. I didn’t know there is “a process” involved. I would keep on saying in front of everyone at home, that it’s not her fault she got pregnant because you can’t control love. No one cleared my misunderstanding ever. 😭
🤣
Oh my god SAME pinch 🤗 🤣 During Prem's birth (2nd wala) for Sneha's treatment I got to know there is more 🤪
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Kasautii..was the time where I used to think Prerna got pregnant 🤰 because she was in love with Anurag. I didn’t know there is “a process” involved. I would keep on saying in front of everyone at home, that it’s not her fault she got pregnant because you can’t control love. No one cleared my misunderstanding ever. 😭
🤣
I understand how you felt....i used to wonder myself before hitting puberty how the hell that women got pregnant🤣🤣
Yaar blue collar toh Raj ka bhi hai. Itna overthink mat karo. 😐
Aacha phir thik Hai.... Raj ko Dekha nehi tha Maine 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Oh my god SAME pinch 🤗 🤣 During Prem's birth (2nd wala) for Sneha's treatment I got to know there is more 🤪
I read a random book on Aids in my school library with a friend.. mujhe tab pata chala. The book even had diagrams.., I will never forget that 🤣
Originally posted by: RUAIMVM6AR56PKEF
Weird part is we don't question about the same technology, same fashion they show after huge time leap of 7yrs to sometimes 20 years!! which existed previously.
We know it's weird but we accept it and enjoy it. 😃
That is the reason I could never connect with any show that makes more than 2 years leap. It just doesn't make sense.
Originally posted by: jacinta_91
I understand how you felt....i used to wonder myself before hitting puberty how the hell that women got pregnant🤣🤣
And now you are wondering how Rhea got pregnant 🤣 Sooch wohi Story nayi 😆