Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Razia aka Komo thanks for amazing party 

Loved it 

Looking so yummy 🤩

Thank You🤗

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Thank You for the Party Razia aka Komolika. So much yummy food including 3 of my fav fizzy drinks. 😋

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

So Hinna Khan is your fav Komolika between the 3 who have played the role. I have only watched Urvashi & Aamna play the role, but I'm sure Hinna must have done a superb job too. All 3 have portrayed the character in their own way. ⭐️

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Hinna, change the thread title now.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Thank You for the Party Razia aka Komolika. So much yummy food including 3 of my fav fizzy drinks. 😋

Glad you liked it. Thank you🤗

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

So Hinna Khan is your fav Komolika between the 3 who have played the role. I have only watched Urvashi & Aamna play the role, but I'm sure Hinna must have done a superb job too. All 3 have portrayed the character in their own way. ⭐️

None is my favourite, I watched none🤣 The news was all over when Hina took the negative role and I watched few of her scenes only from the show with curiosity😆 Maybe she was good like others or not, who watched can tell better! Anyone is your favourite?

And changing my UN was pure fun, it has nothing to do with my liking of the character or actors other than the name😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

None is my favourite, I watched none🤣 The news was all over when Hina took the negative role and I watched few of her scenes only from the show with curiosity😆 Maybe she was good like others or not, who watched can tell better! Anyone is your favourite?

And changing my UN was pure fun, it has nothing to do with my liking of the character or actors other than the name😆

Oh okay. You are posting Hinna gifs, so I thought she is your fav. 🤣Being an Aamna fan, I prefer Aamna over Hinna & Urvashi. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Glad you liked it. Thank you🤗

In reality I have to avoid fizzy drinks, my toothache comes back. I crave for a fizzy drink everyday. 😆Last week I drank a fizzy drink cos I attended a party, everyone else was drinking, so I did too.  Not 1 glass, but 3 glasses. 🤣 I drank it after 4 or 5 months. 🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Oh okay. You are posting Hinna gifs, so I thought she is your fav. 🤣Being an Aamna fan, I prefer Aamna over Hinna & Urvashi. 

Oh! Nice👍🏼

I knew Komolika from her that's why🤣 Aur pehla pehla nasha chad raha hai Komo ki to kuch din aur yahi gifs use karne wali🤣 Just hoping people will not freak out🤣