Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Wait, where did she say this😳
I mean kab😭
Why is everyone leaving, vada pav is on its way😭
She made a post yesterday on the forum, I just saw it. I was ready the post and thought the show seriously isn't worth it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Wait, where did she say this😳
I mean kab😭
Why is everyone leaving, vada pav is on its way😭
She made a post yesterday on the forum, I just saw it. I was ready the post and thought the show seriously isn't worth it.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She made a post yesterday on the forum, I just saw it. I was ready the post and thought the show seriously isn't worth it.
Yeah, even I saw this now😭
This positivity ki dukaan called didi sabka business pe aankh daalke baithi hai😡
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Hello Guys, What's Up??
hey idk they are talking about plants, chemistry
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, even I saw this now😭
This positivity ki dukaan called didi sabka business pe aankh daalke baithi hai😡
u cracked me
Okay... let's talk about the Ramayana😎🤣
She had said she took a break from maths, so I got reminded of my pending bio chapter, then came chem🤣
Hey take permissions from DT & creat another cc
oh sita ji kise ke beti the
Oh accha accha, what might be the property value of Ayodhya mehal🤔