To add to the above I want to see a good love story not a saas-bahu or society-bahu drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To add to the above I want to see a good love story not a saas-bahu or society-bahu drama
Originally posted by: esprit_00
I just can’t take more of these insults towards Ishqi by the evil crowd and them setting her up to take the fall left right center
Koi achi spoiler pic aye to share karna ... otherwise I’ll take a spoiler break. It seems chachi mausi and Ishqi are completely MIA
All good people are missing in this scene. Chahi mausi and young generation. This evil gang is all against Ishqi, alwyas ready to spew venom. Rhea is ready with her meethi chhuri, dadi fake rona dhona and sarla with loud mouth .
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQDYKagHHwv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bas faasla rahe,
Banke kasak jo kahe,
Ho aur chahat ye jawan!
💜
Nikunj ka bio - Do you want to get lucky tonight? 😈
🤣🤣
😭Zaalim Prem

Sahi me aisa likha hai? To Haan bahut zyada
Vicks_ki_goli
😭Zaalim Prem
I think we need a Prem Appreciation Thread🤣
If he can tell whether ishqaan are getting married or not, we will be lucky.🤣
Why is that the VMs I like don't receive many likes but the ones that take barely a few minutes to make cross 1500?
😔
Originally posted by: kankabhor
If he can tell whether ishqaan are getting married or not, we will be lucky.🤣
Somebody asked on the comments toh he replied - Dekhna padega.
Nahi bata raha yeh banda kuch. Followers chahiye isse. 😭