Congratulations Aarthisweety you are Rocking🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Congratulations Aarthisweety you are Rocking🥳
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah...socho pri aur vipul ka plan hi yeh sab to bring purvir close....
And mukhi at last moment purvi ko leke bhaag jaye shaadi se....🤣🤣
gr888 love this idea bhaag jaye shaadi se kya drama koga🤣🤣
Purvir ka tashaaan starts
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah...socho pri aur vipul ka plan hi yeh sab to bring purvir close....
And mukhi at last moment purvi ko leke bhaag jaye shaadi se....🤣🤣
Would love that but still doesn't get rid of the aafat that is KK
I ll tolerate anything but if didiji say I don't need mukhi hereafter you itself have him...
Arey last moment me batti jal jaye aur bole khud ki chaliye mukhiji bhaag chalte hai...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Arey last moment me batti jal jaye aur bole khud ki chaliye mukhiji bhaag chalte hai...🤣🤣
Mon to wednesday Gaurav new groom ka pitaai mukhi haath mein
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I ll tolerate anything but if didiji say I don't need mukhi hereafter you itself have him...
What? Saki says I don't want Vir?
I'm confused 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah...socho pri aur vipul ka plan hi yeh sab to bring purvir close....
And mukhi at last moment purvi ko leke bhaag jaye shaadi se....🤣🤣
That will be the Biggest Twist 🤣
LoL Sri, Vipul & Pri making up a lie & telling that Vir ko CHAKKAR aa gaya & is lying unconscious in the jungle 🤣 Phir PurVir Jungle mai Mangal 🤣
I think Vir will drug Purvi & pick her from the mandap. Because knowingly Purvi will not go with him because she places more importance to that promise she made to Saki. 'Hum Shaadi Ke Liye Tayyar hai Sakshi Jee'
Oh Lord 😆 I feel like shaking that Saba hard 😆
Naveen posted this promo with a message
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQDJnfmBH0M/?utm_medium=copy_link