Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha0609

Exactly and Vijay constantly doubting Pallavi after the blouse incident shows that he didn’t want her to remarry not because he was worried about her happiness but I think he sees her as his son’s widow and he wants to keep seeing her that way.

Because if anything Raghav behaved like a real gentleman in that particular instance he went to her even though he knew she wouldn’t listen to him and told her about her wardrobe malfunction.

Agreed. Back then, I was still trying to give him some benefit of doubt- he could just have been an overprotective father. I believe there would be many dads who wouldn't want a man with Raghav's reputation (not to mention that Vijay and Raghav have had strained interactions from day 1) to be alone with their daughter in her bedroom 😆

What I didn't like in that incident was how he responded to Asha's allegation. Trusting someone doesn't mean that they'll never end up in a unideal situation, it means trusting them to do the right thing, especially when the situation isn't perfect. His response to Asha wasn't, 'I trust my daughter and I therefore support her decisions', it was, 'I trust my daughter, she'd never have a man in her room'. 

He never, ever trusted her. He won't have followed her to Raghav's house to verify her story if he did. When it turned out that she had to work with Raghav, trust would have been telling her that he believes in her ability to make the right decisions, and that he's standing with her and behind her if she ever needs him. That's what a good father would do. Not forbid her from working with him, and sulk like a 2 year old when she doesn't agree. 

@bold- yeah, I think you're right about that. I wonder, if Sharda wasn't there, would Vijay independently have taken these stands about Pallavi- to have her not wear white, to accept her as a daughter, include her in Mansi's wedding festivities, etc?

aye-masakalii thumbnail

@bold - I want Raghav to realise this that going back to D house is not an option for Pallavi. I want him to only try to have them reconcile but at the same time realise it will be hell on earth for her to go back there and prevent that from happening at any cost.

He is a smart man I am sure he realises that Pallavi will never be safe in that house. He knows it’s the other way round that Pallavi deserves an apology and not forgiveness.

He already said so if you really were a daughter to them they would not have thrown you out on the road that too in the middle of the night. I want him to remember this.

That's the saddest part about all of this. He's smart, he's a great judge of character. He's seen that family for what it is. The issue is, he's ready to put all of that aside to get Pallavi what she wants. We know that Pallavi is hurt, and holding a bit of a grudge, and seeing them clearly, but that's because we've seen her flashbacks and thought processes. He's not seen it yet. For instance, we know that Pallavi's reason for not going back with Vijay was layered- she saw through the powerplay, she was still hurt from the last ousting, she knew Raghav was unfairly being framed. But from his perspective, she just stayed and gave up a golden opportunity because she didn't want to be unfair to him. Plus, how's he supposed to forget that his wife asked him to kill her because the pain of being estranged from her family is too unbearable? 

I want him to realize and remember it too, but I think he needs to hear it from Pallavi herself- that she's hurt, she's angry, she's disappointed, she is not ready to go back, for him to stop. All that clarity that she's slowly been getting, I think he needs some insight on it. 

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold - I want Raghav to realise this that going back to D house is not an option for Pallavi. I want him to only try to have them reconcile but at the same time realise it will be hell on earth for her to go back there and prevent that from happening at any cost.

He is a smart man I am sure he realises that Pallavi will never be safe in that house. He knows it’s the other way round that Pallavi deserves an apology and not forgiveness.

He already said so if you really were a daughter to them they would not have thrown you out on the road that too in the middle of the night. I want him to remember this.

Its high time CVs clear VD,Mansi,Aaie,Sunnys stand

Sulu,Milind,Amruta ,Kirti,Amma we know whom they support or will support 

Also one more blooper or was it Sulus great plotting skills without knowing Amruta she took help from Vicky🤔🤔🤔🤔

She is ok to have such ppl company for Amruta. One who make her pregnant other who is busy in all sheady work on what cost she wants D house not justified 

Pair dhona was guess added to link with RR past to show how will he retaliate this time its repeat if history for him what happened with his Nana. But situation is different here

Just showing BTS, upcoming parts and boiling famdum blood not liking its 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 

In this whole bargain we missed many beautiful BTS too.

I definitely do not want to see RR becoming problem solver beyond limit,  if so tomorrow they can show him discussing aate dal ka bhav like typical ITV ML

This character was always straight forward and transparent unlike other serials

Edited by Arati007 - 2 years ago
Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😡No matter what he thinks he owes to Pallavi and restoring her relationship with the trashmukhs , since he is so scarred by the failed relationships in his own life , I don’t want him to do what sanki asks , rather he should dunk the whole jug of water on sankis head to cool him and knock some sense back into him. I really think I’ll throw a tantrum if he does what sanki asks and my girls will be wondering what happened to mummy!!😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

😡No matter what he thinks he owes to Pallavi and restoring her relationship with the trashmukhs , since he is so scarred by the failed relationships in his own life , I don’t want him to do what sanki asks , rather he should dunk the whole jug of water on sankis head to cool him and knock some sense back into him. I really think I’ll throw a tantrum if he does what sanki asks and my girls will be wondering what happened to mummy!!😆

I doubt he will do that. Instead he would walk off after giving that mahaa sanki reality check.

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Don't worry, yahaan sab saath mein tantrum throw karenge. Tell your girls it's an online community building activity 😆🤣

Looneygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I doubt he will do that. Instead he would walk off after giving that mahaa sanki reality check.

Mahi, I know he won’t do that yaar, in our dreams he can right?😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mahi, I know he won’t do that yaar, in our dreams he can right?😆

The boy saw he his father being a victim yo nonsense crap like this and he hated it & started doing ool julool stuffs how can he do the same thing then! Be a victim. Also,if he does that Pallavi would be disappointed as she clearly told him not to sell his self respect for her.

Looneygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

The boy saw he his father being a victim yo nonsense crap like this and he hated it & started doing ool julool stuffs how can he do the same thing then! Be a victim. Also,if he does that Pallavi would be disappointed as she clearly told him not to sell his self respect for her.

Mahi, we are talking about different things. I was saying he should dunk the jug of water on sank’s head and that I hope Raghav won’t even think of doing what sanki asked.

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihika

I think someone from Pallavi's family died....maybe grandmother...then her brother and SIL get her married to Mandaar...and he too died

Hmmm! 🤔