Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Yaay!
Super excited to have the team back in Mumbai! Great episodes on the way!🥳
Finally ShaKhi shadi in OG set🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Yaay!
Super excited to have the team back in Mumbai! Great episodes on the way!🥳
Finally ShaKhi shadi in OG set🥳
Yaar I saw in some site just couple of hrs back but since 1 he I am searching I couldn’t find again I am dam sure I even messaged congratulations also yaar kaise pakdey woh site it said popular shows of week 23 and there were 15 shiws and ours was on no.4
Yey..
Iska matlab social shaadi sayad
Originally posted by: favjassi
Yaar I saw in some site just couple of hrs back but since 1 he I am searching I couldn’t find again I am dam sure I even messaged congratulations also yaar kaise pakdey woh site it said popular shows of week 23 and there were 15 shiws and ours was on no.4
That may be surprising for all of us🤔
And yeah at the same time it's good also
Har ritual mai dher saara romance..
waking up n first thing is to see this!
Feels like being back home after eternity!🤗
I'm so happy!
waking up n first thing is to see this!
Feels like being back home after eternity!🤗
I'm so happy!
Excited for upcoming tracks
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode
I'm eager for upcoming episodes.
Its gonna be shakhilicious!
Celebrations on the way!
Yeh Sunday kab khatam hogi?
Wooww 🥳amchi mumbai !!
Feels soo gud to be back where d heart belongs ❤️
IA better days ahead for SAAKK n Shakhi 😃
We will get everythng d grandeur in episodes will only go up n up