Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Woot woot!! 🥳🥳 So glad!! Hope they all stay safe ❤️❤️
This guy is seriously an Energizer Bunny! He flew back to Mumbai, met with the fans on the watch party yesterday night and already is on sets today!!🤪 oh phew🙏👏👏
Nice good to see sabrawal mansion back 🥰
Frendz I saw a post on ig that our saakk is on no 4 in top 15 shows of this week don’t know which site but I saw it and I even replied for it and congratulated the team also yaar I have been searching on insta and I couldn’t find it
Yaay!
Super excited to have the team back in Mumbai! Great episodes on the way!🥳
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Woot woot!! 🥳🥳 So glad!! Hope they all stay safe ❤️❤️
This guy is seriously an Energizer Bunny! He flew back to Mumbai, met with the fans on the watch party yesterday night and already is on sets today!!🤪 oh phew🙏👏👏
They’re shooting today....it’s soooo awesome to see Sabherwal house all decked out!! I’m so hyped!! It’s almost time to sleep....in less than 21 hours until the next episode!! It’s home sweet home for saakk!
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Woot woot!! 🥳🥳 So glad!! Hope they all stay safe ❤️❤️
This guy is seriously an Energizer Bunny! He flew back to Mumbai, met with the fans on the watch party yesterday night and already is on sets today!!🤪 oh phew🙏👏👏
Yeah just hope they are safe
They have lot of energy for their fans
No dear it's not removed
KV post mumbai set in his story😳
Originally posted by: mallukumari
They’re shooting today....it’s soooo awesome to see Sabherwal house all decked out!! I’m so hyped!! It’s almost time to sleep....in less than 21 hours until the next episode!! It’s home sweet home for saakk!
Even Sunday they are not taking break. It's an amazing👏
Originally posted by: favjassi
Nice good to see sabrawal mansion back 🥰
Frendz I saw a post on ig that our saakk is on no 4 in top 15 shows of this week don’t know which site but I saw it and I even replied for it and congratulated the team also yaar I have been searching on insta and I couldn’t find it
Ohh is it so ?
But TRP is low compared to last week😒