fastest finger for a reason 👀🤣Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I feel like a first bencher every time I submit answers jaldi. Fir marks end mein reality dikha dete hain 🤣
Abhi toh i haven’t even read any of the questions properly 🙆♀️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
fastest finger for a reason 👀🤣Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I feel like a first bencher every time I submit answers jaldi. Fir marks end mein reality dikha dete hain 🤣
Abhi toh i haven’t even read any of the questions properly 🙆♀️🤣
Main bhi apne bhejungi but thoda mere teammates ko stalk kar lu😆
lOriginally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Maine answers submit kar diye hain. Baki Ram bharose or rather, tum logon ke bharose hai 🤣 If none of you have submitted so far, then please try to think like me 🤪
Officially the fastest player 😲
I'll send it by tonight
Let's hope our choices match 😆
Fingers crossed🤞
fastest finger for a reason 👀🤣
Abhi toh i haven’t even read any of the questions properly 🙆♀️🤣
🤣 same here i didnt even open the google sheet
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Maine answers submit kar diye hain. Baki Ram bharose or rather, tum logon ke bharose hai 🤣 If none of you have submitted so far, then please try to think like me 🤪
You only sent me extra
Didn't send me actual
l
Officially the fastest player 😲
I'll send it by tonight
Let's hope our choices match 😆
Fingers crossed🤞
Me will take my time🤷♀️🤣
I think it will 👍🏼
We only have 4 choices and the options aren't that hard.
Sending positive vibes 🤗
I think it will 👍🏼
We only have 4 choices and the options aren't that hard.
Sending positive vibes 🤗
🤗❤️ fingers crossed for us🤞
Main agar late bhi bhejti toh bhi answers kaise sync hote, Sona jaan? 🤔
Hawww, I sent you dono 😱😱 Google sheet check karo