• GHKPM Frustration Thread • DT NOTE P.49, P.83- P.92

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

This will be the official comedy and frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same.

All members can use this thread to criticize the story, characters, cast, CVs, etc. You can post all your negative  thoughts/ feelings/ anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

NOTE: Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, namecalling, etc. If members indulge in such behaviour, they will be dealt with harshly. Abide by IF COC. 

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. That goes for forum members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members. 
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic. 
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons between this version and other versions/ shows/other actors or other shows are NOT allowed! Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding GHKPM should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

GHKPM DT

Credit: IMMJ2 Forum 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much .

Welcome🤗ab comedy or frustration saath saath😆

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally I'll get inner peace

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Doorlekha should get a security job asap,phd in eavesdropping.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

finally a thread that i can vent out my anger and frustration🤣

the show had me boiling and raising my bp lately😡

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
KJSairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

finally a thread thatni can vent out my anger and frustration🤣

the show had me boiling and raising my bp lately😡

Actually I was most irritated during DevKit track, whatever Sai and Virat did was so so so out of character for them and the way they whitewashed BK 🤮 🤮 🤮 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

devkit-harini track gosh they compromise with sairat individual character traits i was shocked that sai was forgiving kaku's misdeed😯it was so out of her character. She hide all the misdeeds that C-🐍gang did to pulkit during virat's training

virat is an ips officer and his family are full of criminals how can this issue not taken seriously at all

I am still firm by my stand virat needs to know everything abt didi n C-🐍gang misdeeds

letter kaand was also not exposed😡

kidnapping not exposed😡

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

devkit-harini track gosh they compromise with sairat individual character traits i was shocked that sai was forgiving kaku's misdeed😯it was so out of her character. She hide all the misdeeds that C-🐍gang did to pulkit during virat's training

virat is an ips officer and his family are full of criminals how can this issue not taken seriously at all

I am still firm by my stand virat needs to know everything abt didi n C-🐍gang misdeeds

letter kaand was also not exposed😡

kidnapping not exposed😡

Bold : If letter kand was exposed then Virat would have seen that his best friend whom he considers mature and samajhdar can stoop so low just because of her irrational hatered towards Sai and he probably would have broken his friendship with her as it was the letter that had started everything and of course the makers can't have that  apparently 🙄🙄

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Devkit stretched to no end since january.

Ousting scene stretched.

No second date of sairat yet.

Progression from khanna romance,there should be other ways to make up.

Lack of college scenes,did sai participate in exams...

Wear sleeveless dresses or nightwear in their bedroom.

Lack of IPS in action.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

finally the much needed thread is here 

thank u so much for this one