Oh.. Cant actively participate. How many posts till I am allowed to post as much as I want?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh.. Cant actively participate. How many posts till I am allowed to post as much as I want?
Originally posted by: jewel101
Oh.. Cant actively participate. How many posts till I am allowed to post as much as I want?
Newbies can post only 11 posts per day until they reach Groupbie ladder (51 posts)
They aren’t allowed to share hyperlinks or images either till then
He is so cute..making the lil girl happy. God bless him!
Your DP 😍
