Gorgeous couple!! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gorgeous couple!! ❤️
I found this...credits to the rightful owner
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8WBPWB8i6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I found this...credits to the rightful owner
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8WBPWB8i6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thanks for sharing the link 😳
CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE UPLOADER
I couldn't stop myself from sharing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-kLrjBvgg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I wanted to post this yesterday. Got to know newbie can post only 11 a day.
So here it is ----
Such a gorgeous couple they make. Nazar Battu. Kaala Teeka. I am waiting for their romantinc scenes.
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE UPLOADER
I couldn't stop myself from sharing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-kLrjBvgg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thanks for sharing 😊
This is too cute!! 🥺🥺😍😍
Originally posted by: jewel101
I wanted to post this yesterday. Got to know newbie can post only 11 a day.
So here it is ----
Such a gorgeous couple they make. Nazar Battu. Kaala Teeka. I am waiting for their romantinc scenes.
Hey😊
Yes newbies have some limitations on number of post 😔
@bold ☺️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE UPLOADER
I couldn't stop myself from sharing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-kLrjBvgg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Awww they seem so sweet Kaala teekas to you both, SaiShi! ☯️☯️
oh wow, these two are so adorable and Shivangi looks beautiful 😍 Thank you to the person who took the effort to meet them and took the photos. So lovely to see them together.