Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ek toh I didn't even know roka hota kya hai... so I thought they were engaged straightaway(par kisine ring nahi dikhaayi😌)🤣🤣
#SameHaalat
I got to know what is roka just a month ago or so🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ek toh I didn't even know roka hota kya hai... so I thought they were engaged straightaway(par kisine ring nahi dikhaayi😌)🤣🤣
#SameHaalat
I got to know what is roka just a month ago or so🤣
Ghumnaam hai koyi😳
Aaj twitter fd has royally ignored the hastag GHKKPM. 😆😆
wow🤣
mine is only for Mr. Christian Grey
he has 50 shades and all his shades are amazing,
Bubi would be happy, aaj mein trend nahi hui toh kya, koyi bhi nahi ho raha hai🤣
ha ha that boycott
didi ki bezzti jo hui hai,
when will the makers understand to see virakhi is torture
mine is only for Mr. Christian Grey
he has 50 shades and all his shades are amazing,
I better read this one soon😳
Cuz, less gyaan here is affecting me🤣
ha ha that boycott
didi ki bezzti jo hui hai,
when will the makers understand to see virakhi is torture
Exactly, I am not very fond of this much of premium grade positivity 🤣