Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he takes no times swinging between devdas and kalidas 😎
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Why is Virat behaving like the separation Virat like Sai is out for one night only right but he’s still all Devdas for her
Virat can’t stay away from his baiko even for a moment
But still won’t understand anything or clear stuff out
He knows he has messed up. And Sai might leave forever?? I hope he has realised his mistake.
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
She’s not black but grey
Charcoal grey 😏
I don’t know I find this really funny 🤣
There was a reason why I nvr liked charcoal grey 🤣
That makes so much sense at least makes us feel better. She is such a weird character where we cannot even sympathize with her character and to top it they give the sad background music with Pakhi's Viraatttttttttttttt😂
We need to move to the new thread
If that's the horrific sound of orgasm...I'm happy to stay celibate for life😲 🤣🤣🤣
That is the exact reason why Virat promised to stay celibate 🤣
usko personally college bhi drop and pick up karte honge thinking koi ladki na pata le
Originally posted by: notaquitter
We need to move to the new thread
but still same precap 😔