Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Anyone has watched love victor S2, coz I wanna cry rn๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
Why r u crying or wanna cry?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Anyone has watched love victor S2, coz I wanna cry rn๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
Why r u crying or wanna cry?
You never came in top 3 ๐ฒ
I thought you would be
You have played so many games.
I wish you will win one day In shaa Allah
Good to see you back
You never came in top 3 ๐ฒ
I thought you would be
You have played so many games.
I wish you will win one day In shaa Allah
Aww thank u yaar u r sweet, no usually i come top 5๐คฃ
Only in demo games of urs n i think shibu i came top 3๐
Thanks nina! How have you been?
Nautanki
Chalo Atleast you admitted to it๐
Lol, thanks
๐ but jitna drama Shibani or Kiffs or Nita or lexi karte hai utna nahi๐คฃ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐ but jitna drama Shibani or Kiffs or Nita or lexi karte hai utna nahi๐คฃ
Haha true. Those are nautanki award winners if I remember correctly
Yes hehe u remember it well ๐ i think๐ค๐คฃ
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1