Soni, lol, your cute but annoying habit and wishing others luck to top while ultimately topping yourself has still not gone ?:)
Me n topping๐ฒ unlikley i always remain top 10๐ฅบ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soni, lol, your cute but annoying habit and wishing others luck to top while ultimately topping yourself has still not gone ?:)
Me n topping๐ฒ unlikley i always remain top 10๐ฅบ
thats still top๐ก
1 kg sugar
20 kg rice
1 lt groundnut oil
Aur kya? ๐
Jawaab of course
๐ mujhe top 3 aana hai kabhi๐ฅบ
Lol, I was about to retort the same, uni
Hehe aur mereko top 10 mein aana hai kabhi. Letโs hope Koeli and sheepwa reward us this time ๐
Top 10 aane ka kya fayda na๐ฅบ
Hehe aur mereko top 10 mein aana hai kabhi. Letโs hope Koeli and sheepwa reward us this time ๐
Lets hope so๐
Waise one thing I like about sheep games in general and koeliโs game in particular is that I gain some knowledge about topics I am not familiar with while researching answers. So thank you, Koeli!
Mujhe bhi๐ญ
Hehe aur mereko top 10 mein aana hai kabhi. Letโs hope Koeli and sheepwa reward us this time ๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1