🤪
Nahi sara parda sirf hamare feedi ke liye tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤪
Nahi sara parda sirf hamare feedi ke liye tha
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Feedi will tell them this new Bhabi is experienced so doubt maat rakhna 🤣
Buhahahaha🤣
And Urdu classes 🤣
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
aajka episode mei Mahi ki saas ko dekhe mere ko daaru peene ka dil kiya 🤣
kyun bhai ..?
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
epi me kuch hai nahi toh discuss kya kare
🤣
Aur jis tarah se epi aa rahe it needs to be trolled
I agree .. we should infact go on IG and troll them there and trend other jodas .. FARMANA & MAHINDER
Feedi friend were like bhai tum to mar kar or jeet kar lasne wale the
Ye badal kar bhabhi kab le aaye
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
I agree .. we should infact go on IG and troll them there and trend other jodas .. FARMANA & MAHINDER
Hum aag lagane bahre teez hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
I just watch for fun not story, only thing which is captivating me is Romana and Feedi aka FARMANA❤️
Yeah I agree .. now theres no story left .. chithde uda diye story ke .. except for Feedi-Rumana .. even I have no interest..🤗
from Rumana 😆