Hey Siya! Can you please tell the twitter fd to keep the trend going for atleast 2-3 days. I know only you who is there on twitter.
Zyaada din chalega toh kuch faayda ho ga shayad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Siya! Can you please tell the twitter fd to keep the trend going for atleast 2-3 days. I know only you who is there on twitter.
Zyaada din chalega toh kuch faayda ho ga shayad
yaar aur uske bad sucide track kuee
Sab theek hoga chill
Who is Damaadji?
Ek hi gift toh hota hai uske paas 😉😆
Btw he’ll give her a ring
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Hey Siya! Can you please tell the twitter fd to keep the trend going for atleast 2-3 days. I know only you who is there on twitter.
Zyaada din chalega toh kuch faayda ho ga shayad
heyy
I’m against the trend so I’m not participating in it....
The hashtag is not appropriate
Should have been something else
but that’s my opinion! Baaki up to the others....
Damadji show is either 8:30 or 9:30 pm
They released the news with these two slot times
chalo comptetion hote hote reh gyavaise why it is called damadji show
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Who is Damaadji?
Yes who’s damaad ji???
heyy
I’m against the trend so I’m not participating in it....
The hashtag is not appropriate
Should have been something else
but that’s my opinion! Baaki up to the others....
who kya rha hai exactly
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Who is Damaadji?
SS. Kekta's damaadji