Don't know if those raisinghania family members can get their deserve punishments in some last episodes or not.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Don't know if those raisinghania family members can get their deserve punishments in some last episodes or not.
Don't know if Riddhima can get some justice in some last episodes or not.
Yes and that too with a sad note.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Is it true the show is ending I just found out 🥺
It will b a sad end. She may die with Vansh.Originally posted by: ZXEIHQZ2P2X3XBUN
Don't know if those raisinghania family members can get their deserve punishments in some last episodes or not.
Don't know if makers can show RiAnsh's baby or babies in the end.
But Swaragini at least recieved a proper end and when it gone off air,there was not much story to showcase. Though for me,they could have explored the bond of the sisters more,the relationship more, still at least it had a happy ending.Originally posted by: VWL4NKOD5GRGCZQY
I think they did not disclosed earlier because of fans as they know fans can create some problems which they don't want and I experience these in 2016 with Helly's show Swaragini where Colors channel suddenly showed a new show's promo with timing which was Swaragini's timing and all got idea about Swaragini's ending by seeing that new show's promo which Colors showed 1 month before Swaragini's ending though usually new show's first promo showed coming soon but that show was released with timing for their first promo and they did those because they did not wanted fans to create some problems for show's ending so it's okay for me.
If it is a sad ending 😞
I want both of them to die justifying the title
I did not mean about story I mean about sudden off air news without disclosing fans early so that they can not do any troubles to makers.Originally posted by: pyaar2012
But Swaragini at least recieved a proper end and when it gone off air,there was not much story to showcase. Though for me,they could have explored the bond of the sisters more,the relationship more, still at least it had a happy ending.
I don't like sad ending.
Who does yar!Originally posted by: R47C7PIOGFRPSRKN
I don't like sad ending.