Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is it true the show is ending I just found out 🥺
I think they did not disclosed earlier because of fans as they know fans can create some problems which they don't want and I experience these in 2016 with Helly's show Swaragini where Colors channel suddenly showed a new show's promo with timing which was Swaragini's timing and all got idea about Swaragini's ending by seeing that new show's promo which Colors showed 1 month before Swaragini's ending though usually new show's first promo showed coming soon but that show was released with timing for their first promo and they did those because they did not wanted fans to create some problems for show's ending so it's okay for me.
I agree it was an OTT thing so it had its episode limitation. But then for finite series the makers and broadcasters inform beforehand that the show will be for a limited episodes or at least hint towards it but nothing of that sort was done in IMMJ2’s case. Isn’t it a bit unfair that they didn’t inform the viewers/FD before? The news comes out and then we find out that it is not only going off air but the shooting has also winded up. I mean we as fans deserve some respect after all we invested our emotions, feelings and time in this show. The disclosure about the showing going off air should have been made through a proper channel and well in advance.
Yes, all already finished their shooting and posting last day's pictures from yesterday.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Is it true the show is ending I just found out 🥺
Sad or happy ending just want RiAnsh together at end.
Don't know how many episodes are remaining because it's not clear really.