Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Well, he can beat up Sakshi!!π€£
As I said previously. I could never condone a woman being hit but as this is fiction, I really don't care. π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Well, he can beat up Sakshi!!π€£
As I said previously. I could never condone a woman being hit but as this is fiction, I really don't care. π
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Abey mera matlab yeh scene bohut pehle.shoot hua hai bol rahi hun..
LoL Sri!π€£
Wonder how many epis they've banked
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Haa promo aake hi thik 2 weeks hue hai...matlab usse pehle atl ast do din pehl shoot kiya hoga...π
Saba please take rest don't touch molkki.... After 1 week open the book and write achhi achhi ideas aate hai..... Jald baasi me karab kardiya aapne...
Filhal writing thodi si better hai last few weeks se.. Jahan utter chaos and confusion tha..
Haa vo to hai di.. Bichara yogi.. Kidhar fas gaya hai anjali ke chakkar mai.. ππ€¦ββοΈ
Par fir bhi nezz ki setting to na karva sakte na.. Pata chala anjali ka soya hua pyaar jaag gaya.. Aap bataiye kisse kare fir nezz ki shaadi.. πππ€£π€£
Anjali bhi Nez ko tang karne ayegi.. But dont you worry Nez, hmlog use hara denge!
mata ne maal kam phooka hoga... Isliye tode acha lag raha haiOriginally posted by: apurva...
Filhal writing thodi si better hai last few weeks se.. Jahan utter chaos and confusion tha..
Jho bhi manzoor..
Groom swap nayee plz
Worried for kids now, this nut case will not hesitate to stoop down to any level.π²Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Episode 150
She sees them telling a.lies about purvi and catches them when she questions them theys sys we said u earlier that hathi will never leave us and go...
Originally posted by: Sampada001
#sabatakerestππ€£ππ€£π
She need to take gap.. Then She get more interest.... Nai tho last month jaisa hoga.....
#Sabatakerest