Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really, I thought they are depicted that way, as in like infants, but they are grown, as in newborns don't have support for neck ,so they might use a bit grown ups
Okay, I am now getting afraid of dolls all of a sudden😅
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Do shoots actually use newborn babies🤔
Well, I have seen some handle this way over here, as in,they support the neck only and then hold the body by other hand here, during giving a bath or so🤔
I guess they use babies for face shots and a doll for the other shots
And I don’t think they use actual newborns, the babies are a few months old at least
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Really, I thought they are depicted that way, as in like infants, but they are grown, as in newborns don't have support for neck ,so they might use a bit grown ups
I mean they are 2-3 months old I guess.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I miss these two cuties. 😒😒
https://twitter.com/Hannielsherin/status/1402988357005692938?s=20
Trust me Tanu, they are still there, they will always be, it depends on some people that what do they want to show,this which they have, or something which is never there but they still are trying to prove that it is
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Trust me Tanu, they are still there, they will always be, it depends on some people that what do they want to show,this which they have, or something which is never there but they still are trying to prove that it is
I know they are there but need to bring them back. This vaada track is so repetitive now.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know they are there but need to bring them back. This vaada track is so repetitive now.
Exactly, come on ,make peace now
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I miss these two cuties. 😒😒
https://twitter.com/Hannielsherin/status/1402988357005692938?s=20
Looking at the old episodes I feel like we have somewhere lost Virat aka Neil😒
Guys,,, On that new SaKu reel director Ranjit Gupta commented and Ayesha replied "coming soon 😉".
Vankar sahab ki creativity se darr lag raha hai. I always requested for a roleplay, but not of our eternal jodi SaKu, but for the overhyped jodi SaiRat.
Btw I am so ajeeb, I always want creativity from CVs aur jab creativity milega, tab ro rahi hu🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♂️🤦♂️