Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC
Sera please don’t put dogs ka picture and compare it to didhi yaar please.
they are such beautiful creatures.
Didi is not creature niki, didi is creativity, an art
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC
Sera please don’t put dogs ka picture and compare it to didhi yaar please.
they are such beautiful creatures.
Didi is not creature niki, didi is creativity, an art
Ya... the guy is almost handling the baby like a paper😒the baby needs more care🤕
Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC
Sera please don’t put dogs ka picture and compare it to didhi yaar please.
they are such beautiful creatures.
I know. I just made a new post. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I think I should take back the husky pic. He is too cute.
Didi will be like this. 🤣🤣
How to sneak out successfully?
Really, Shouldn't she be searching good websites atleast🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I think I should take back the husky pic. He is too cute.
Didi will be like this. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... the guy is almost handling the baby like a paper😒the baby needs more care🤕
Do shoots actually use newborn babies🤔
Well, I have seen some handle this way over here, as in,they support the neck only and then hold the body by other hand here, during giving a bath or so🤔
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Do shoots actually use newborn babies🤔
Well, I have seen some handle this way over here, as in,they support the neck only and then hold the body by other hand here, during giving a bath or so🤔
@bold
I was watching the bts of an old itv show... and I saw the actress cradling the infant in her arms and making cute faces for him... but suddenly I see her keeping the baby on the floor against a pillar... so it was probably a doll🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I was watching the bts of an old itv show... and I saw the actress cradling the infant in her arms and making cute faces for him... but suddenly I see her keeping the baby on the floor against a pillar... so it was probably a doll🤣
Okkkkaaaayyyyyyyyy🤣
This is interesting, basically that child was a quite...ahhh...realistic doll 😳🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Do shoots actually use newborn babies🤔
Well, I have seen some handle this way over here, as in,they support the neck only and then hold the body by other hand here, during giving a bath or so🤔
@Bold: In movies they do.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Okkkkaaaayyyyyyyyy🤣
This is interesting, basically that child was a quite...ahhh...realistic doll 😳🤣
But the infant was also blinking his eyes for a short while🤣