Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaome

Family traditions 

Devar bhabi eternal bond😍

Want to know how was nagesh chavan equation  with Ashwini and Sonali😝

For a matter of facts none stands for their wives.

Monit never got the guts to say anything for karishma.

Virat wastes time on thinking 

Ninad don't want to say anything about this man. 🐷

Omi is no difference .🐷

Next in the row is Samrat. I guess he will chant Sai  sai sai  

true🤔

Bold: 🤣🤣🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

What's the deal with devar bhabhi and room in Ghum 🤔

1. Ninad-Bhavani: Ninad and Ashwini live in one room like strangers because of Bhavani (despite having a husband wife relation)
  2. Virat-Patralekha: Patralekha keeps coming to his room and keeps her ears at Sairat's door.
  3. Mohit-Sai: Mohit is ready to throw his wife Karishma out of the room for Sai.

So what's the deal with devar bhabhi and room in Chahvan Nivas 🤔

Lagta hai is ghar ke room freshner mein hi kuch hai

I guess it should be renamed as Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Room Mein

I cannot put Sai Mohit in the same category.. the difference there..is here...Karishma is someone who is finding entertainment in someone's despair and heartbreak..and does not stop even after being told nicely to not make it all about gossip..

ALSO Sai does not interfere in their personal relationship..does not enter the room at "night" unannounced...does not hold Karishma's hand when she is conversation with Mohit..Does not abuse her on a daily basis.. does not say she has more "haq" on him..

Again why it can't be compared to Ninad Bhavani..because Sai does not badmouth and rididcule Karishma accompanied by Mohit..Does not sit to badmouth her in her absence..does not treat her like a maid in the house...does not have late night meetings with her...and also does not prioritise over his wife

Sai and Mohit's relationship is too pure to be compared with Ninad and Ashwini and Virat Pakhi.. They share the relationship that bhabhi devar have in real life ..They have bond of love and respect and also siblings.. So let's not put them in the same bracket please..cannot be equalised in any any world..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Is there anyone who didnt like Mohit telling Karishma that he will send her out of the room? What is it with men 😡

Me ...

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I cannot put Sai Mohit in the same category.. the difference there..is here...Karishma is someone who is finding entertainment in someone's despair and heartbreak..and does not stop even after being told nicely to not make it all about gossip..

ALSO Sai does not interfere in their personal relationship..does not enter the room at "night" unannounced...does not hold Karishma's hand when she is conversation with Mohit..Does not abuse her on a daily basis.. does not say she has more "haq" on him..

Again why it can't be compared to Ninad Bhavani..because Sai does not badmouth and rididcule Karishma accompanied by Mohit..Does not sit to badmouth her in her absence..does not treat her like a maid in the house...does not have late night meetings with her...and also does not prioritise over his wife

Sai and Mohit's relationship is too pure to be compared with Ninad and Ashwini and Virat Pakhi.. They share the relationship that bhabhi devar have in real life ..They have bond of love and respect and also siblings.. So let's not put them in the same bracket please..cannot be equalised in any any world..

I already know all this😆

I didn't compare their bond. I compared their bond with the rooms🤣

Also it was a fun Post🤔😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 2 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: appisuri

As far as Mohit Karishma is concerned na,  I think he had said in that moment he would definitely never do that and if he will hurt Karishma na than sai will the first person to make his chatani on sil batta and we could clearly see that after that statement mohirshma started their banter again I know he doesn't stand for his wife but he will never hurt her 

Leave sai... karishma in return will kick him out..🤣🤣🤣

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Mohit is real chavan who will be following ninad & omkar as both respect kaku , care a damn about their own wives.

Mohit to respect sai but care a damn about karishma .

If there is only respect from Ninad and Omkar for Bhavani, then yes.

I seriously didn't like him saying that to Karishma🤔

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

I already know all this😆

I didn't compare their bond. I compared their bond with the rooms🤣

Also it was a fun Post🤔😆

.I have been saying in general..recently I see many putting Virakhi or Kaku Ninad and Sai Mohit in the same bracket.. for some reason I can't see it normally..u see..because there's is a pure one..which does not involve putting down the wife in picture..or putting the wife  in witness box at any given chance..on a daily basis..without even giving a breathing space...So even for fun sake I can't see them clubbed together..

Regarding Mohit wanting to send her out of the room..well I also did not like it..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Family traditions 

Devar bhabi eternal bond😍

Want to know how was nagesh chavan equation  with Ashwini and Sonali😝

For a matter of facts none stands for their wives.

Monit never got the guts to say anything for karishma.

Virat wastes time on thinking 

Ninad don't want to say anything about this man. 🐷

Omi is no difference .🐷

Next in the row is Samrat. I guess he will chant Sai  sai sai  

Bold : Now that would be a treat to watch 🤣 Veeru thinks Sai shouldn't feel jealous when PP chant his name hundreds of times daily I want to see his reaction seeing his Jeeva chanting Sai Sai Sai whole day , coming in their bedroom without knocking , talking with Sai late night , taunting him and of course Sai keeping silent like Veeru does.

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

.I have been saying in general..recently I see many putting Virakhi or Kaku Ninad and Sai Mohit in the same bracket.. for some reason I can't see it normally..u see..because there's is a pure one..which does not involve putting down the wife in picture..or putting her in witness box at any given chance..

I never did that though. I never questioned their equation as something filthy🤷

Today I didn't like how Mohit behaved with Karishma and it was normalised by showing it being brushed off too easily in a comic way because Sai is the Vahini here.

He did put her down by saying that he will throw her out of the room.

But I didn't want to spoil my mood over a tv show hence made fun and enjoyed myself.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

I never did that though. I never questioned their equation as something filthy🤷

Today I didn't like how Mohit behaved with Karishma and it was normalised by showing it being brushed off too easily in a comic way because Sai is the Vahini here.

He did put her down by saying that he will throw her out of the room.

But I didn't want to spoil my mood over a tv show hence made fun and enjoyed myself.

I have agreed to your points and added the inputs in my post .. I agree to you about Mohit.. 

But then there is other issue that Karishma is irritating and Mohit lets her go most of time.. however he cannot throw her out of the room..

Peace ..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago