Yeah...pls see. And his expression was also like "almost pakda gaya tha!" 😆 I'm a newbie, so can't post the picture.
But something is definitely fishy! ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah...pls see. And his expression was also like "almost pakda gaya tha!" 😆 I'm a newbie, so can't post the picture.
But something is definitely fishy! ☺️
Is this my imagination or somebody else also feels that Mukhi was holding Purvi's hand with his right hand and as the photo got clicked he just hid that hand under his knee 😆
I don't know what I'm saying!
I checked it 😆🤣
May be it looks like🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god oh my god I am screaming 😭😭😭😭
Babies 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Yeah...pls see. And his expression was also like "almost pakda gaya tha!" 😆 I'm a newbie, so can't post the picture.
But something is definitely fishy! ☺️
I just checked IDK but I wanna believe this
Things are always fishy when it's about PRIAM
Asma tum pagal ho 😆😆😆
But haan they are our precious babies🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤
Do hv a look at the pic ...may be u ll feel like that😳😆
Actually they're avoiding reposting offscreen stuff is what's suspicious n those wedding offscreen pics on snapchat only n then they didn't repost any fan post of those in insta 🤔
Shit mujhe bhi lag raha tha ye but Maine bola nai mujhe laga mera majak na banjaye😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Main toh paidaishi pagal hoon 😗😗
Priam aur Amar ke liye toh