Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

My popeye tryin too hard. ðŸ¤¡

And how atrocious is that second pic editing.

It's the kind that Slay point or Carryminati would ridicule on their YouTube channel.

It's meme worthy 😆 

YourCat thumbnail

Please eat food 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shanaya is the worst in terms of looks if you ask me. There is nothing even remotely pretty about her face and she and her other two cousins have got so much work done at such a young age, it's scary🤢. It's like they have no sense of self or any kind of personality at all. All of them are just Kardashian/Jenner wannabes ðŸ˜µ

Edited by FilmiDhun - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Shanaya is the worst in terms of looks if you ask me. There is nothing even remotely pretty about her face and she and her other two cousins have got so much work done at such a young age, it's scary🤢. It's like they have no sense of self or any kind of personality at all. All of them are just Kardashian/Jenner wannabes ðŸ˜µ

I still think Jahnavi was pretty even before the surgery - she didn't really need it.

If Shanya is a good actress I wouldn't mind her looks.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I was trying to take a nap and jerked off as soon as I saw one of her pictures in my mind..... There's something very wrong with her vibe...

Btw why is she called Princess?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

I was trying to take a nap and jerked off as soon as I saw one of her pictures in my mind..... There's something very wrong with her vibe...

Btw why is she called Princess?

Probably cuz she went to Paris to waltz.. and debut in society.😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

2 cousins? Who? Khushi and Jhanvi?

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

2 cousins? Who? Khushi and Jhanvi?

Of course who else ðŸ¤“

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Of course who else ðŸ¤“

Well I knew about Jhanvi but even Khushi has gotten plastic surgeries? Hmmm ðŸ˜•

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

All these girls Sara Ananya Shanaya and Suhana have attended Mumbai’s top school that people here are just dying to send their kids to because of its excellent facilities, faculty and college placements. At the end of all that, this is what they end up doing? Tacky photo shoots and (largely) irrelevant roles. Plus they all look and sound the same. What a waste of good (and limited) seats. I wish they would give them to deserving candidates who would actually do something worthwhile with their careers after getting such a great school education. 

Edited by kar08 - 2 years ago