Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ikr!! 😭
I was in a denial mode ytd!! I didnt want to believe it.. but now i am just so sad..
Rahul is looking so sad, hats off to the guy, even after such terrible times he fulfilled his commitment to the show. He is truly a gem. Hope to see him smiling wholeheartedly soon.
Originally posted by: raveena0605
Rahul is looking so sad, hats off to the guy, even after such terrible times he fulfilled his commitment to the show. He is truly a gem. Hope to see him smiling wholeheartedly soon.
Ya both Rrahul and Helly need a break. Rrahul looks extremely tired hope he recovers soon. Ya waiting for their future upcoming projects
I read on Insta that Rrahul is back to dehradun...just hope they had him in last epi and Riansh get a happy ending at least....that much we deserve...
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
I read on Insta that Rrahul is back to dehradun...just hope they had him in last epi and Riansh get a happy ending at least....that much we deserve...
Ya Rrahul is back to Dehradun and other members returned their home town. Yup I too wish to get a happy ending of them and their happy smiling faces
I wasn't really ready for this .
It's really heart breaking 💔 , I really was involved with this show very much .
They didn't give time to prepare .
I hope everything goes well .
Thank you Immj2 team for giving us a beautiful time .
I wasn't really ready for this .
It's really heart breaking 💔 , I really was involved with this show very much .
They didn't give time to prepare .
I hope everything goes well .
Thank you Immj2 team giving us a beautiful time .
Even me too max I know OTT episodes doesn't last for a long but a sudden off air news rips our heart. After Krpkab this is the only show which I got most attached. Ya I am also hoping let us encourage them in their new upcoming projects. Especially thanks to mamthu for giving RraHel
Oh man how can 24 hours change so much? 💔
Will miss them...
Rrahul and his habit of always standing at the back 😂😭