Ayesha has many guy fans
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ayesha has many guy fans
Am happy i met u guys here . Loved the conversation all of u have here
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I hate the fact that such a gorgeous vegetable like potato is being handled by a person like Didi ji
Potato could be used in such different ways
N it’s getting bezzat by didi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I hate the fact that such a gorgeous vegetable like potato is being handled by a person like Didi ji
Exactly, in order to acheive beizzati, she is doing katal of doosro ka saacha pyaar, itni susheel hai hi kyu didi, I don't feel one needs susheelta to this extent🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, in order to acheive beizzati, she is doing katal of doosro ka saacha pyaar, itni susheel hai hi kyu didi, I don't feel one needs susheelta to this extent🤣
Pehle pyaar ka pehla gham...🥺
We might invent a space ship or UFO for mental stability🤣
Awwwww, thankyou❤️
Glad to meet all here as well🤗
All because didi hai ghum, didi hai ghum, didi hai ghum😭
She doesn’t spare sai
Aalu ko kya chordegi 💔
Potato could be used in such different ways
N it’s getting bezzat by didi
I mean kuch bhi mat karo, chod do uss bechare ko uske chilke ke saath, woh apna sambhaal lega